The common thread among Tandem clients is that they are open to trying something new. Cross-pollinating ideas and borrowing best practices from various industries helps you—the owner of a product, service or entire business—choose the most applicable frameworks and tools for your goals.
Tandem is a good fit for:
Startups and teams building new products or services need to have a strong brand-building strategy and clear go-to-market plans.
The Tandem Process
The first phase establishes a strategy: the who, what + why. The second phase is the tactical plan based on your available resources: the how, where + when.
Throughout the project, we’ll stay in sync with regular communication and multiple in-person or virtual sessions.
The tasks Tandem is responsible for typically look like this:
- define your target market and value proposition, based on your industry expertise and our analysis of the competition
- identify how best to connect with your target customers
- evaluate overall budget and available resources
- document the decisions so all marketing messages going forward are consistent and build on the same strategy
- scope a 6-, 9- or 12-month marketing plan, depending on your phase of business
What you’ll get:
1) A Solid, Smart Marketing Strategy
2) A Practical, Actionable Marketing Plan
End-to-end, the process takes about 6 to 8 weeks.
Want to know more? Let’s chat.
Just want to stay in the loop? Add your email address to the form at the bottom of the page: